- How much should I budget for a trip to Europe?
- How much should I budget per day Europe?
- How much does a 1 week trip to Europe cost?
- Is a Eurail Pass worth it?
- How much would a three week trip to Europe cost?
- How much would a month long trip to Europe cost?
- How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
- What is the most expensive European country to visit?
- How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
How much should I budget for a trip to Europe?
1 month in Europe budget (travelling by car)Economy class flights for 2 adults^$ 5,000International Driving Permit$ 39Travel insurance (28 day duo policy)$ 265$13,735Spending money* – $1250 per week x 4 weeks$ 5,0006 more rows•Feb 8, 2016.
How much should I budget per day Europe?
The short answer: As a general rule of thumb, plan on budgeting between 50€-70€/day for Western Europe and around 30€-50€/day for Eastern Europe.
How much does a 1 week trip to Europe cost?
At a minimum, then, you’re looking at airfare plus around $2,000, per couple, give or take $100 or so depending on your preferences. The other lowest-cost way to visit for a week Europe is to stay in the countryside.
Is a Eurail Pass worth it?
A Eurail pass is only worth getting if it saves you money. That means you have to do a lot of math to figure out if a pass is right or not. It can be a time-consuming process but is certainly worth it in the end. Just like the airlines, prices are now variable and no longer fixed.
How much would a three week trip to Europe cost?
7. Re: How much $ to budget for a 3 week trip to Central Europe? If for roughly three weeks & you have a budget of approx 2,600 euro, that averages to around 125 euro per day, give or take. Of those cities, four could be considered amongst the cheaper cities of Europe.
How much would a month long trip to Europe cost?
It all adds up to going very cheap at around $125 to $200 per day NOT counting your Flight and Local Travel cost. Most Convenient and sometimes overall best price is Eurorail.
How much would a 2 week trip to Europe cost?
Europe budget for 2 weeksEstimated CostNotesTOTAL$6,670$3,335 eachAccommodations$2,100$150 x 14 daysLocal transportation$240$120 X 2Attractions$400$200 X 24 more rows•Jan 10, 2017
What is the most expensive European country to visit?
5 most expensive European countries: Iceland. Switzerland. Norway. Denmark. Ireland.
How many countries can you visit in Europe in 2 weeks?
I just traveled to five countries in Europe in two weeks. That might sound like a lot, but in Europe, people do it all the time! For most US-Americans, one of the biggest barriers to international travel is our relatively small amount of vacation time.